- Sprayer Type: Knapsack
- Material: Plastic
- Plastic Type: PE
- Model Number: Pressure Fogger Sprayer
- Type: Sprayers
- Power: 220V 50HZ
- Color: Blue/Green
- Motor power: 1200 watts
- Medicine box capacity: 4.5L
- Droplet particles: 0-30 microns
- Plug: EU/US Plug
- Range: 5-10 meters
- Spray volume: 150.260ml / min (adjustable)
Type: Pressure Fogger Sprayer
Power: 220V 50HZ
Motor power: 1200 watts
Medicine box capacity: 4.5L
Droplet particles: 0-30 microns
Plug: EU/US Plug
Range: 5-10 meters
Spray volume: 150.260ml / min (adjustable)
Measurement Details in the attached picture.
1x Pressure Fogger Sprayer
1x English manual
100% brand new and high quality.
Sprinkler-Anticorrosive material nozzle, strong power, labor-saving, strong penetrating power.
Flow regulation-Flow adjustment can adjust the output size according to the actual situation.
Fixed valve-Adjustable up and down by 60 ° is convenient and labor-saving.
The pump handle is ergonomic, the hose and spray reach hard to reach areas and the trigger lock wand makes spraying a breeze.
Practical compression sprayer for indoor and outdoor use. This sturdy sprayer is compatible with most commercial liquid fertilizers.
(1) The filter should be cleaned into the filter after 20-30 hours of operation
(2) After use, pour clean water in the medicine cabinet, and spray and clean it after being turned on for 2-3 minutes.
(3) After use, the power rods head should be removed to prevent danger
(4) If it is not used for a long time, it should be thoroughly cleaned before storage and storage, and air-conditioned and stored in a cool and dry place.
Operation in use:
Do not exceed the tick mark when adding liquid medicine to prevent overflow. When stopping spraying, close the liquid medicine regulating valve before shutting down.
-Please allow slight deviation of measurement due to manual measurement.
-Due to different monitors and different light, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
-Please consider the actual sizes shown in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
If you have any questions, please let us know.